Monday, November 14, 2016

Frankenmuth, MI blog post #8

Frankenmuth is one of the most iconic places in Michigan. The "little Bavaria" is a huge tourist attraction and there is never a time of year where it is not crawling with people. 

This past weekend, my Boyfriend and I went to Bronners Christmas Wonderland. Bronners is the nations biggest Christmas store. The store is stocked full with lights, ornaments, and trees. I have never seen so many Christmas decorations in my life. Another cool thing they have there, is personalized ornament making! They paint or write whatever you want on your ornament and it always turns out great. They have every ornament you could ever dream of, from pickles and pizza, to princesses and crystals. Everyone in Bronners is so friendly and full of Christmas spirit so it is truly an incredible place to spend time in.

My family goes to Frankenmuth every year before Christmas and every time we go, we stop to Tiffany's restaurant to eat. Here, they are mostly known for their pizza and pasta but they do have burgers, as well. It is my favorite restaurant in Frankenmuth and the environment is relaxed. I love looking up to see all of the Tiffany lights and I am obsessed with the colors in the lights. The food here is phenomenal and it's super hard to get a spot because everyone loves it so much!
One of the most fun things to do in Frankemuth is go to Splash Village! I have gone to Splash Village several times with my family and Spencer and I just spent this past weekend there. There are around 6 waterslides, two last rivers, two hot tubs, and I huge bucket that dumps water on a time interval! I love waterparks and this one is super entertaining and has a lot to offer. They just built an add on called the atrium and it has drawn in a lot more people and it was packed, even on a sunday night. The rooms here are clean and it's a really nice place to spend a weekend or even a night! Our family loves it here!
Also during christmas time, they have horse drawn carriages that will take you through the Little Bavaria and sight seeing is one of my favorite parts. Everyone around the town decorates their homes in lights for tourists and even the main streets are lit up and decorated for the season. This town is by far one of my favorite places to be during the Holiday season and it's a great place to get people into the Christmas cheer!



No comments:

Post a Comment