Thursday, November 3, 2016

Brooklyn, Michigan blog post #8

As you can see in the photo above, my friend and I traveled to Brooklyn, MI for the Faster Horses music festival. Now, I know what you're all thinking... and no I was not intoxicated in this photo. Faster Horses is a country music festival where upcoming and already famous country starts/bands, come and perform. For the festival, you buy a wrist band online and usually camp out right at the motor speedway for the 3 days of live music. We on the other hand, stayed in a beautiful cabin for the weekend (thank god, I don't mess with tents.)
Faster Horses was such an incredible experience and I was so excited I got to be apart of it. I love concerts and any music, really. The people who performed put on great shows but my favorite was Sam Hunt. Not only is he super yummy, but his ability to perform live blew me away! He knew how to dance and sing and really get the crowd involved with his show. I loved listening to him and was honestly sad when he left the stage. I would have been perfect content if he performed for all three days at a constant rate. 
Also at the festival were vendors, ferris wheels, big blow up slides, cooling down stations, and many other fun attractions aside from the concerts. It was really awesome to be able to walk around and see everything they had to offer. Honestly, one of my favorite parts was people watching because I am not exaggerating, everyone was drunk at every second. Another cool thing they had to offer was free bussing and transportation back to your cars or back to your campsites, which was really helpful, saved time, and helped everything to be organized.
Faster Horses was just an overall great time, spent with great people. The vibes were so awesome and hearing some of my favorite country artists live, was an amazing experience. Eric Church, Jason Aldean, and Sam Hunt don't know it right now but I will marry all of them. I cannot wait to go back next year and I can't wait to make more memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment